Teachers’ Recruitment Board (TRB) has released the notification for Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2021 on its official website www.trb.tripura.gov.in. According to the official notification, Tripura TET registration will begin on March 10 and will conclude on March 31. T-TET 2021 schedule and admit card will be released later on the website. TRB will conduct the TET 2021 in two phases- Paper one will be for Class 1 to 5 and Paper two will be Class 6 to 8. Read the important details of Tripura TET 2021 here:
Tripura TET 2021: Important details
- Test-centres of the T-TET can be anywhere across Tripura.
- Prospectus-cum-Instructions of T-TET-2021 for Paper-I & Paper-II will be made available soon.
- Residents of Tripura having state domicile and minimum academic as well as professional qualifications are eligible to apply.
- Candidates qualifying T-TET will be eligible to apply for the recruitment of teachers at the elementary level whenever announced by TRBT.
- The application fee for each paper of T-TET 2021 is Rs 300 for the unreserved category and Rs 200 for the reserved category applicants. Candidates must pay the application fee within the stipulated date and time. The confirmation page and admit card will not be generated if payment is received after the stipulated date.
- Candidates must keep the required documents in specified size handy before applying for T-TET 2021. They will need to upload Photograph and signature in jpeg format.
- Those who are currently employed in any private/government organisation will have to produce a no-objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of document verification.
- Applicants will have to carry a hard copy of the TET 2021 admit card along with a valid photo id card and black ballpoint pen to the exam venue on the day of the exam.
Click on the link to download T-TET 2021 notification
Candidates are requested to keep visiting the official website for further updates.