ISL 2016: AIFF Fines Atletico De Kolkata Rs 7 lakh for 'Misconduct'
AIFF Disciplinary Committee has found Atletico de Kolkata player Juan Carlos Rodriquez Belencoso guilty of misconduct against opponents.
Image credit: Indian Super League.
Kochi: The All India Football Federation (AIFF) disciplinary committee fined Atletico de Kolkata Rs 7 lakh in two separate incidents of "team misconduct" under the AIFF Disciplinary Code Article 53A and 53B during their ISL semi-final match against Mumbai City FC earlier this week.
Additionally, AIFF Disciplinary Committee has found Atletico de Kolkata player Juan Carlos Rodriquez Belencoso guilty of misconduct against opponents.
Juan Belencoso has been suspended for 2 matches and fined Rs 3 lakh under Article 49 of AIFF Disciplinary Code. The amount needs to be deposited with AIFF within 10 days.
AIFF Disciplinary Committee is currently reviewing the charges against Mumbai City FC.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Ranveer Singh's Super Romantic Reply to Deepika Padukone's Comment on His Photo is Winning Hearts
- ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC Begin Title Defence Against NorthEast United at Home
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello