Kerala Blasters Most Followed Indian Super League Team on Social Media: Study
Kerala Blasters beat Chennaiyin FC and ATK to be the ISL team with the highest social media fan following.
Kerala Blasters. (Photo Credit: ISL)
New Delhi: Kerala Blasters FC has the highest fan following on all the social media platforms as compared to other Indian Super League (ISL) teams, a study has said.
According to Germin8, a digital intelligence company, an analysis of all social media activity by the teams in the ongoing ISL has shown that Kerala has the highest number of followers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube followed by Chennaiyin FC and ATK.
Newbies Hyderabad FC and Odisha are catching up fast, the analysis says.
"We, at Germin8, use Germin8 Social Listening which helps us understand the current public interest and sentiment on various trending topics happening in India.
"Germin8 collects conversations from across all social media platforms and using AI analyses these conversations in real time and converts them into industry- specific actionable insights," Ranjit Nair (PhD AI), CEO and Founder of Germin8 Solutions said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- TikTok Star Puts on Modi Mask While Walking Next to Arvind Kejriwal in Rally and We're Very Confused
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans Love Shehnaz Gill, Rashami Desai Singing Illegal Weapon, Watch Video
- Alia Bhatt Sends Kangana Ranaut Flowers for Her Padma Shri Honour
- Australian Open 2020 Rafael Nadal vs Nick Kyrgios LIVE Score and Updates: Nadal Beats Kyrgios in 4 Sets, Through to Quarters
- This Compilation of Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Gianna's On-Court Moments Has Left Fans in Tears