Lionel Messi Has Been Better Than Ever Before as Numbers Show Best Scoring Rate in A Decade
Lionel Messi has been scoring goals with a better conversion rate this season than any other point in the last 10 years.
Lionel Messi (Photo Credit: Reuters)
Lionel Messi's goal-scoring record is a known fact for everyone but his conversation rate this season has been better than any other point in his illustrious career. The Barcelona and Argentina star has the numbers to prove it.
In fact, in La Liga this season, Messi has scored a goal in every 3.5 shots he has taken this season - his lowest ratio in the last decade.
Here is span shot of Lionel Messi's strike-rate in the last 10 years -
Messi scored two freekicks in the last game to draw level in the race for most goals from freekicks in La Liga with Cristiano Ronaldo. Messi has scored four out of the 10 he has taken in La Liga this season, which is a 40 percent success rate.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Trump Makes Twitter Record by Tweeting 123 Times in Couple of Hours Amid Impeachment Charges
- Neymar Hits FC Barcelona With Fresh Lawsuit to Demand Unpaid Wages
- Thousands of 'Penis Fish' Wash Up on California Beach and Social Media is 'Shook'
- Tata Motors Offers Year-End Discounts Worth Rs 1 Lakh
- PUBG Mobile Addiction: 20-Year-Old Drinks Chemical Instead of Water While Playing Game