Marko Arnautovic Departs West Ham for Shanghai SIPG
Marko Arnautovic, who had been linked with a move to China from January this year, has moved from West Ham to Shanghai SIPG for an undisclosed fee.
Marko Arnautovic has moved from West Ham to Shanghai SIPG (Photo Credit: Reuters)
London: Marko Arnautovic has completed his move from West Ham to Shanghai SIPG for an undisclosed fee, the Premier League club announced on Monday.
The Austrian scored 22 goals in 65 appearances in two seasons at the Hammers but has been linked with a lucrative move to China since January.
"West Ham United can confirm that Marko Arnautovic has joined Chinese Super League champions Shanghai SIPG for an undisclosed fee," West Ham said in a statement.
According to reports, West Ham will receive £22 million ($28 million) for the 30-year-old after turning down a £35 million bid just six months ago.
Arnautovic will join forces with former Brazilian internationals Oscar and Hulk at the Chinese champions.
Recommended For You
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- FaceApp-like Technology Helps Chinese Police Reunite Man Kidnapped 18 Years Ago with Family
- German Woman Tries to Buy Audi Car with 'Monopoly' Money, Gets Busted
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More