Premier League: Manchester United's Paul Pogba Likely to Miss Liverpool Clash
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba will not have recovered in time to play against Liverpool in Premier League, according to reports in the English media.
Paul Pogba (Photo Credit: Reuters)
Manchester United's season is going from bad to worse with Paul Pogba's toe injury likely to keep him out of the crucial Liverpool game next week.
Pogba had missed United's defeat at Newcastle United just before the international break and as the club's think-tank was hoping to have the French mid-fielder back for the game at Old Trafford next Sunday.
Pogba is reportedly at the state-of-the-art Transform Altitude Performance Center in Dubai, in hopes to accelerate his recovery.
Pogba even posted a video on Instagram, with the caption - 'almost there'.
However, according to a report in the Daily Mail, Pogba will not be fit for the Liverpool game and might be out for at least another two to three weeks.
Apart from Pogba, United manager Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer will be hoping to get the services of Aaron Wan-Bissaka, who missed the last two games through illness.
Victor Lindelof will be back after recovering from his back injury, while the likes of Jesse Lingard, Anthony Martial will still not be available.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nayanthara Celebrates Birthday with Boyfriend Vignesh Shivan in New York
- Not Thinking About Revenge against Oman in FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: Sunil Chhetri
- Once Abandoned Dog is Now Assisting Railway Force Personnel to Warn Commuters Against Footboard Traveling
- In Pics: Bachchan Family Celebrates Aaradhya's 8th Birthday
- Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck Petition for Release of Snyder Cut Version of Justice League