Real Madrid's Lucas Vazquez Drops Dumbbell on Foot and Breaks Toe
Real Madrid made a statement about Lucas Vazquez's injury but did not specify a date for return.
Lucas Vazquez has fractured the big toe of his left foot. (Photo Credit: Reuters)
Madrid: Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez has broken his toe, the club announced on Thursday.
Vazquez sustained the injury after dropping a dumbbell on his foot in the gym, according to reports in the Spanish press.
"After tests done today on our player Lucas Vazquez, the medical services of Real Madrid have diagnosed him with a fracture in the big toe of his left foot," read a club statement.
Madrid have not specified how long Vazquez will need to recover.
The Spaniard had just returned from a calf injury, which had kept him out for almost six weeks.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Former Girlfriend Says Arhaan Khan Didn’t Return Her Money and Lied About His Marriage
- WWE And TikTok Have Tied Up, You Will Now Get Official Wrestler Entrance Themes
- PhonePe Clocks 5 Billion Transactions And Registers 5X Growth in The Past Year
- Man Orders iPhone 11 Pro Worth Rs 93,000 from Flipkart, Receives Fake Phone Instead
- WWE TLC 2019: Date, Time, Match Card and Everything You Need to Know