- Municipal Corporations 9/10
- TRS 8
- INC 0
- BJP 1
- AIMIM 0
- OTH 0
- MUNICIPALITIES 114/120
- TRS 96
- INC 9
- BJP 3
- AIMIM 2
- OTH 4
Sandesh Jhingan Ruled Out of Bangladesh 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifier
Sandesh Jhingan picked up an injury in a friendly against NorthEast United and will not play any part in the FIFA World Cup qualifier against Bangladesh.
Sandesh Jhingan (Photo Credit: AIFF)
Kolkata: India defender Sandesh Jhingan was on Thursday ruled out of their Bangladesh Group E FIFA World Cup qualifier after he picked up an injury in a friendly game.
"Owing to an injury sustained in friendly game against @NEUtdFC, @SandeshJhingan has been ruled out from the forthcoming @FIFAWorldCup qualifier against Bangladesh on October 15. We wish him a speedy recovery," the All India Football Federation (AIFF) said in a tweet.
— Indian Football Team (@IndianFootball) October 10, 2019
India played out a 1-1 draw against NorthEast United (NEUFC) in a friendly match on Wednesday at Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati.
Jhingan limped off around the 10th-minute mark after he went down holding his ankle.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Trailers This Week: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, To All The Boys 2 Prep Audience for Valentine's Month
- PUBG Mobile: Exclusive Maserati Ghibli Skin For Dacia Spotted
- German Woman in 'Relationship' With Plane for 6 Years, Plans to 'Marry' Boeing 737-800
- Republic Day 2020: A Look at the Fighter Jet Fleet of the IAF: Rafale, Tejas, Sukhoi and More
- Australian Open 2020 Day 7 HIGHLIGHTS: Federer Joins Djokovic, Barty in Quarter-finals