Sunil Chhetri, Manushi Chillar PETA India's Hottest Vegetarians of 2019
Sunil Chhetri and Manushi Chillar were announced as India's Hottest vegetarians of 2019 by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
Sunil Chhetri (Photo Credit: PTI)
Mumbai: Indian national football star Sunil Chhetri and Miss World 2017 Manushi Chillar have been chosen as India's Hottest vegetarians of 2019 by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
"Manushi and Sunil are living, breathing proof that eating vegan is good for both animals and our own health. PETA India is honouring them for opting for eco and animal-friendly fare and for encouraging their fans to do the same," said PETA India Director of Celebrity and Public Relations Sachin Bangera.
Last year, Anushka Sharma and Kartik Aaryan were named as PETA India's Hottest Vegetarians.
PETA India selected the winners based on several factors, including vote count.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Seduce Each Other in What A Man Gotta Do Video
- ISL 2019-20: Mumbai City FC Become 1st Team to do League Double Over Bengaluru FC
- Kartik Aaryan Birthday Gift to Mother is a Swanky Mini Cooper Car Ahead of Love Aaj Kal Release
- Good News For WhatsApp Users as Facebook Backs Down on Adverts, But There is a Catch
- 13-Year-Old's Emotional Speech about Father Who Died in Iran Plane Crash Will Break Your Heart