Tottenham and Barcelona to Host First Legs of Champions League Semi-Finals
UEFA Champions League: Tottenham Hotspur will face Ajax in the semi-final while Barcelona will take on Liverpool.
Tottenham Hotspur will host Ajax in the first leg of the Champions League without Son Heung-min. (Photo Credit: Reuters)
UEFA have confirmed the Champions League semi-final dates with Tottenham Hotspur hosting Ajax Amsterdam on April 30 in the first leg at the refurbished White Hart Lane stadium.
The return leg will be played at Ajax’s Johan Cruyff Arena on May 8.
In the other semi-final, last year’s runners-up Liverpool head to the Nou Camp to play Barcelona in the first leg on May 1 with the return leg at Anfield six days later.
The final will be played at Atletico Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano stadium in the Spanish capital on June 1.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Water Baby Kim Sharma Sets the Temperature Soaring on Instagram, See Here
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Meets Pilot Who Built a 6-Seater Aircraft on His Terrace
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Your New OnePlus TV Could Cost as Low as Rs 53,069
- Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Get Samsung’s The Frame QLED Smart TV at Rs 72,000
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When