#TrueLove: ISL Launches Campaign for Football Fans ahead of New Season
The Indian Super League is all set to kick-off on October 20 and the organisers launched a campaign celebrating the love inspired by true football fans.
ISL 2019-20 kicks-off in October (Photo Credit: Youtube)
Mumbai: With the Indian Super League (ISL) season 6 set to kick-off, Star Sports, the broadcaster for the league, has launched a campaign celebrating the love that true football fans have towards the sport.
With a hashtag 'TrueLove', the campaign captures the emotions and passion of the fans for football that ranges from unbridled happiness to pure heartache and everything in between, a statement said.
The sixth edition of the ISL will begin on October 20 with a clash between two-time finalists Kerala Blasters and two-time champions ATK.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Amitabh Bachchan Expresses Displeasure on Illness Rumours, Says 'All is Not in the World For Sale'
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right