#TrueLove: ISL Launches Campaign for Football Fans ahead of New Season
The Indian Super League is all set to kick-off on October 20 and the organisers launched a campaign celebrating the love inspired by true football fans.
ISL 2019-20 kicks-off in October (Photo Credit: Youtube)
Mumbai: With the Indian Super League (ISL) season 6 set to kick-off, Star Sports, the broadcaster for the league, has launched a campaign celebrating the love that true football fans have towards the sport.
With a hashtag 'TrueLove', the campaign captures the emotions and passion of the fans for football that ranges from unbridled happiness to pure heartache and everything in between, a statement said.
The sixth edition of the ISL will begin on October 20 with a clash between two-time finalists Kerala Blasters and two-time champions ATK.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PM Modi Becomes Most Followed Leader with 30 Million Followers on Instagram
- Priyanka Chopra Will Never Make Music with Nick Jonas
- Post Wedding, Justin Bieber Gifts 'Wifey' Hailey Baldwin Adorable Hand-made Necklace
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day