Rahul Gandhi Had no Clue About Nitish Kumar's Exit
As Nitish Kumar walked out of the grand alliance in Bihar, Congress VP Rahul Gandhi claimed that he had known about this ‘planning’ for the last three months.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar (L) and Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi. (Getty Images)
New Delhi: As Nitish Kumar walked out of the grand alliance in Bihar, Congress VP Rahul Gandhi claimed that he had known about this ‘planning’ for the last three months.
Sources close to the leader, however, told News18 that the young leader was just trying to save face. “When Nitish went to Raj Bhavan to resign, calls poured into 10 Janpath and everyone was shocked to learn about Kumar. In fact, Rahul had recently told an ally that Nitish Kumar would never go with BJP,” the source told News18, adding that Rahul was not convinced when the ally told him that the alliance was over.
Additionally, the Congress leader’s move to say that he knew about it for 2-3 months has backfired. “If he knew about it, why didn’t he do anything about it? His statement hasn’t helped his case or the party’s,” the source told News18.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Lite Servers Out For Maintenance, Beta Version Arriving Soon in India
- Fans Want to Replace Donald Trump's Star with Carrie Fisher's on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dogs Trained by Researchers Detect Lung Cancer with Almost 100 Percent Accuracy
- Kia Seltos SUV Unveiled in India, Gets Connectivity Features and 10.25-inch Touchscreen
- Ranveer Singh Gets Legal Notice from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Advocate Paul Heyman
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s