Trouble Brewing in Sasikala's Family
Sasikala, while meeting the source in jail, is said to have made it clear that that only TTV Dinakaran should be in charge of the party in her absence.
File image of VK Sasikala.
There seems to be no end to the drama in Tamil Nadu, as far as its leaders are concerned. While many think the Sasikala faction will play a key role in the merger of the three factions of AIADMK, a source said all is not well within the Sasikala family. A source close to the faction led by TTV Dinakaran said Sasikala insists that her husband Natarajan and her brother Dhivaharan stay out of the party affairs. Sasikala, while meeting the source in jail, is said to have made it clear that that only TTV Dinakaran should be in charge of the party in her absence.
It may be noted that TTV Dinakaran and Natarajan had already said there was no rift in the family. That, however, may not be the case. In January, Sasikala's brother Dhivaharan gave a speech in January praising himself and Sasikala and this had angered Sasikala who then reportedly asked her brother to stay away from public appearance.
While many speculate that the Edappadi Palaniswami camp and the Sasikala camp will merge as TTV has the support of over 30 MLAs, the source reveals that EPS and other Sasikala loyalists have distanced themselves from her as she moved into the Bengaluru Central Jail. The source added that while EPS was chosen by Sasikala to lead the government, he is now asserting himself as the head of the state, not needing anyone’s assistance.
Recommended For You
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Malaika Arora Strikes a Never-seen-before Pilates Pose, Fans Ask How it is Done
- #BlueForSudan: Why Are People Changing Their Profile Pictures to this Shade of Indigo?
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s