Mysterious Death of a Delhi Police Sub-inspector
Delhi Police sub-inspector, identified as Rajkumar and posted at the Delhi Police Control Room, is said to have fallen in a dispute over a video.
Representational Image (Reuters)
New Delhi: A Delhi Police sub-inspector was found dead under mysterious circumstances in Shahdara's Vivek Vihar area, officials said on Monday.
The sub-inspector has been identified as Rajkumar. He was posted at the Delhi Police Control Room (PCR). The incident took place on Sunday night when he had gone out for a walk after dinner, a senior police officer said.
According to the victim's family members, Rajkumar and his neighbour Bhuri, a notorious character in Vivek Vihar had some dispute and a fight took place between them.
"According to people present on the spot, an argument took place between them over a video,” said Meghna Yadav, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Shahdara).
Rajkumar was rushed to Max Hospital in Patparganj where he was declared brought dead. "No injury mark has been found on Rajkumar's body and the post-mortem report will reveal the exact cause of death,” the DCP added.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Spends Time With School Children During Cricket Clinic
- Marvel Announces Re-release of Avengers Endgame, Fans Flood Twitter with Avatar Memes
- Kia Seltos SUV Unveiled in India, Gets Connectivity Features and 10.25-inch Touchscreen
- Ranveer Singh Gets Legal Notice from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Advocate Paul Heyman
- Varun Dhawan, Dhanush Express Sadness After Shikhar Dhawan Ruled Out of ICC World Cup 2019
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s