Teen apprehended for stealing money from temple donation box in Shamli
He told the police that he wanted to use the money to buy an Android phone, says Station House Officer Sandeep Balyan.
Image for Representation
Muzaffarnagar: A 16-year-old has been apprehended in Uttar Pradesh's Shamli district for allegedly stealing money from a temple's donation box, police said on Monday.
The boy was arrested on Sunday, a day after he stole the money from the donation box at a Hanuman temple in Thanabhawan town, they said. He told the police that he wanted to use the money to buy an Android phone, Station House Officer Sandeep Balyan said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: PCB Raises Objection Against Star Sports Commercial for Big Game
- David Dhawan Slaps Son Varun in this Fun Father's Day Video
- India vs Pakistan: Amir & Wahab Warned Twice For Running on Danger Area
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s