10 Injured as Road Caves in at Chennai's Anna Salai
At least 10 people were injured when a portion of an arterial road in Chennai’s Anna Salai caved in on Sunday afternoon. The road reportedly caved in because of Metro construction work nearby.
Chennai: At least 10 people were injured when a portion of an arterial road in Chennai’s Anna Salai caved in on Sunday afternoon. The road reportedly caved in because of Metro construction work nearby.
A state-run bus and a private car got caught in the cave-in following which 25 people were rescued. The injured were taken to a hospital nearby.
Ambulances and rescue teams were rushed to the accident site.
More details awaited.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Titans Review: A Mix of Noir and Rib-cracking Action Makes this DC Show on Netflix Worth a Watch
- Deepika Padukone Ranks Ahead of Shah Rukh, Salman Khan on Most Valued Indian Celebrity List
- Nissan Kicks Compact SUV Launched in India for Rs 9.55 Lakh, to Rival Hyundai Creta and Mahindra XUV300
- Video of Sara Ali Khan and Malaika Arora Working Out Together is Breaking the Internet, Watch Here
- How a Group of Muslims are Feeding TSA as US Government Shutdown Continues For 32nd Day
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s