10-Month-Old Leopardess Mowed Down on Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway
The leopardess who died after getting mowed down by an unidentified vehicle, was found by a passerby on the Gurgaon-Faridabad expressway.
Representative image. (Reuters)
Gurgaon: A 10-month-old leopardess died after it was mowed down by an unidentified vehicle on the Gurgaon-Faridabad expressway, a wildlife officer said Wednesday.
The incident took place on January 26.
"A passersby informed local police about the accident at Pali area of Faridabad district," said Charan Singh, the wildlife inspector of Faridabad range.
"Our team rushed to the spot and recovered the carcass of the leopard," he said
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Swanky Cars, Snazzy Hairstyles and Tattoos: The New Lifestyles of India's Kabbadi Millionaires
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 65-inch Launched Alongside Mi TV 4X 50-inch, 4X 43-inch and 4A 40-inch
- Rats Can Now Be Trained to Play Hide and Seek With Humans. We're Not Kidding.
- 'They Play With Your Dignity': Cristiano Ronaldo Says he Was Embarrassed by Rape Allegations
- Liam Hemsworth Came to Know of Miley Cyrus' Decision to Split from Social Media