10-year-old Crushed Under RTV Bus, Hunt on for Driver
A 10-year-old boy was crushed to death on Thursday after a speeding RTV bus hit him on busy Palam-Dabri road in west Delhi, police said.
New Delhi: A 10-year-old boy was crushed to death on Thursday after a speeding RTV bus hit him on a busy Palam-Dabri road in west Delhi, police said.
The accident took place at around 5 p.m when the minor boy was crossing the road.
"Krishna, a student of Class V of a government school, was crossing the road when he was hit by a speeding RTV bus on Palam-Dabri road. He was a resident of Mahavir Enclave," Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Surendra Kumar said.
Father of the minor deceased is a tractor driver, according to the officer.
"The driver of the bus managed to flee the spot. But hundreds of angry people gathered on the spot shattered the glasses and windowpanes of other passing buses," he added.
"We are looking for the accused driver," he said.
Recommended For You
- Rajinikanth's 2.0 Puts Up Strong Total in Weekend 2, Sushant-Sara's Kedarnath Holds Well
- Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli Split Just 3 Months After Confirming Their Relationship: Report
- Here are 10 Amazing Instagram Posts by Miss World 2018 Vanessa Ponce De Leone
- India vs Australia: Pant Surpasses Saha & Equals World Record For Most Dismissals in a Test
- India vs Australia: Injured Prithvi Shaw Resumes Running After Ligament Injury