1-MIN READ

13-year-old boy electrocuted to death in Kavinagar

13-year-old boy electrocuted to death in Kavinagar

A minor boy was electrocuted to death on Monday in Kavinagar area of the district, police said. The 13-year-old boy, identified as Shaheed, was playing in a park near his relative's house, when he came in contact with a live wire hanging from an electric pole, they said.

Share this:

A minor boy was electrocuted to death on Monday in Kavinagar area of the district, police said. The 13-year-old boy, identified as Shaheed, was playing in a park near his relative's house, when he came in contact with a live wire hanging from an electric pole, they said.

Later, the victim was rushed to a nearby hospital where he succumbed to the burn injuries. Further probes into the case are on, police added.

Next Story
Loading