Home » News » India » 13-year-old Helper at Navi Mumbai Factory Dies of Electric Shock
1-MIN READ

13-year-old Helper at Navi Mumbai Factory Dies of Electric Shock

Representational image

Representational image

The incident happened on Friday morning and a Rabale MIDC police station official said an accidental death case had been registered for the moment, though charges against the firm for employing a minor, negligence as well as keeping the unit open despite Covid-19 curbs could be added later.

A 13-year-old boy employed as a helper in a factory in Mahape MIDC in Navi Mumbai died of electric shock, police said on Sunday.

The incident happened on Friday morning and a Rabale MIDC police station official said an accidental death case had been registered for the moment, though charges against the firm for employing a minor, negligence as well as keeping the unit open despite Covid-19 curbs could be added later.

Read all the Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News here. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram.

first published:May 09, 2021, 18:41 IST