14 BRO Personnel Tested Positive for Dengue in J&K's Samba
In the Jammu region, nine dengue cases were reported in the last week, a government doctor said.
Representative image. (Reuters)
Jammu: Fourteen personnel of the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) have been tested positive for dengue in Jammu and Kashmir's Samba district, a government doctor said on Monday.
She said out of the 16 BRO personnel tested at the district hospital, 14 were found to be dengue-positive.
They are undergoing treatment, the doctor added.
In the Jammu region, nine dengue cases were reported in the last week, she said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- On Aarav's Birthday, Akshay Kumar Says He is Glad to Be on His Son's Speed Dial
- Denmark Buys 4 Elephants from Circus to Protect Their Rights and Welfare
- 2020 Women's U-17 FIFA World Cup to be Held in India from November 2-21
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws