14 Cars Meant for Sale Gutted in Fire at Delhi's Vivek Vihar
The fire department received a call about the fire at 2.25 am after which three fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: Fourteen cars were gutted in a fire at an open ground opposite Vivek Vihar police station early Thursday, a Delhi Fire Service official said.
The fire department received a call about the fire at 2.25 am after which three fire tenders were rushed to the spot, he said. Fourteen cars parked on an open ground opposite Vivek Vihar police station caught fire. The old cars were kept for sale-purchase purpose.
A dealer who is into the business had parked the vehicles there, the official said. The fire was brought under control by 3am.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- The Curious Case of BJP's Tajinder Singh Bagga, Twitter 'Troll' Who Could be Future Neta
- Udit Narayan Opens up About Aditya Narayan-Neha Kakkar Wedding Rumours
- Mahindra XUV300 Gets 5-Star Crash Test Safety Rating from Global NCAP: Watch Video
- OnePlus 8 Pro With 120Hz Refresh Rate Display Spotted in Leaked Photo
- Goals! Cristiano Ronaldo 'Kissing' Paulo Dybala is Breaking the Internet