Assam: 3 Injured in Blast in Rangia-Dekargaon Intercity Train in Udalgiri
The blast took place around 7 pm. The Assam police team are heading to the spot led by DIG Anurag Agarwala.
The scene from the inside the rail coach.
New Delhi: Three people were injured in an explosion in Rangia-Dekargaon Intercity Express train at Harisinga in Assam's Udalguri.
It was a minor intensity blast which took place at 7pm when the train was entering Harisinga station on Rangiya- Dekargaon section, said a statement from North East frontier Railway. The place is about 50 km from Rangiya and 90 km from Guwahati.
Three passengers of a general second class coach received minor injuries and were treated at Harisinga by railway doctors. Two of them have even been discharged.
The incident has not affected the train movement.
More details awaited.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How PM Modi Overtook Donald Trump and Became the Second-Most Followed Leader on Social Media
- Avengers: Endgame Director Says Cancelling Spider Man Deal was Sony's 'Tragic Mistake'
- Nikon Z6 Review: A Strong Statement that Ably Rivals the Sony a7 III
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 65-inch Launched Alongside Mi TV 4X 50-inch, 4X 43-inch and 4A 40-inch
- Swanky Cars, Snazzy Hairstyles and Tattoos: The New Lifestyles of India's Kabbadi Millionaires