15-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped, Thrashed in Rajasthan
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped and thrashed badly in Rajasthan's Churu district, police said on Wednesday.
Bikaner: A 15-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped and thrashed badly in Rajasthan's Churu district, police said on Wednesday.
The incident took place in the night of December 24, 2016.
The girl was abducted by Rakesh Bhargava (22) who raped her along with Kalu (26) in Bhompura village, they said.
After the rape, the accused thrashed her rupturing her ribs and injuring her eye, police said.
The girl has been admitted to a hospital in Jaipur, they said.
A case has been registered against the two accused, SHO Bidasar police station Prahalad Rai said, adding Rakesh and Kalu were arrested on Wednesday.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- New Honda Civic First Drive Review - Back With a Bang!
- Shortlisted 18 Players for World Cup and Their Workload Will be Monitored in IPL: Prasad
- This Kashmiri Group's Game of Thrones Tribute Made it Into the Official Fan Anthem
- High in Ireland: Island Put on Sale, Can Be Yours for a Million Pounds
- You Can Buy a Porsche, But Not Common Sense: Boating School Trolls Man After Car Ends Up In Water
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s