4 Policemen Among 16 Injured After Grenade Attack in Kashmir's Shopian
Militants hurled a grenade on security forces in Shopian town, resulting in injuries to at least nine civilians and three cops, a police official said.
Srinagar: At least 16 people, including four policemen, were injured in a grenade attack in a busy market area in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian district, police said.
Militants hurled a grenade on security forces in Shopian town, resulting in injuries to at least 12 civilians and four cops, a police official said.
He said the area has been cordoned off and searches started to nab the attackers.
Militants have carried out a series of grenade attacks on security forces and politicians since last week.
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas Give the Biggest Shout-out to Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Her Birthday
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- How NASA Astronauts Were Treated to Hero's Welcome on Return to Earth
- Gabriella Demetriades Shares Adorable Pic of Arjun Rampal Holding Their Newborn Son, See Here