16-year-old Delhi Boy Killed by Friend After Dispute over Rs 3,000
The incident took place on Friday night when the minor had gone to attend an engagement function with his friend who also sustained minor injuries in the incident.
Image used for representation only.
New Delhi: A 16-year-old boy was killed after being attacked with a sharp object allegedly by his acquaintance following an altercation between them over money in outer north Delhi's Barwala village, police said Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday night when the minor had gone to attend an engagement function with his friend who also sustained minor injuries in the incident, they said.
While returning from the ceremony, the duo had an argument over settling Rs 3,000 to Rs 4,000, Gaurav Sharma, Deputy Commissioner of Police (outer north), said.
The victim was rushed to the hospital where he was declared brought dead, while his friend is said to be stable, the officer said.
The accused Amit and a juvenile have been taken into custody in connection with the incident, police added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- Cristiano Ronaldo Praises Lionel Messi, Says He 'Made me a Better Player'
- The Viral Instagram Post Which You Just Saw is a #Hoax And Your Data is Fine
- PUBG Mobile: Helicopters, Grenade Launchers, Rocket Launcher and More
- Malayalam Actress Manju Warrier Safely Reaches Manali After Being Stuck in Landslide