16-Year-Old Hyderabad Student Dies of Heart Attack While Writing Class 12 Exam
Gopi Raju felt pain in his chest before the test began but refused to go to the hospital.
Image for representation. (File photo: Getty Images)
Hyderabad: A 16-year-old student, who had gone to a college in Hyderabad to appear for class 12 board exams, collapsed and died of heart attack in the examination hall, police said on Saturday.
The student, identified as Gopi Raju, felt pain in his chest before the test began but refused to go to the hospital, ANI reported. He later collapsed on his bench while writing the exam at the centre located in the cityâ€™s Paradise locality.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital but the doctors declared him dead on arrival. The body was sent for post-mortem. A case has been registered following a complaint from the student's father.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma Asks Fan to 'Fact Check' After Being Called Out for Disrespecting Women
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Camera That Clicked San Francisco’s Fog Enveloped Golden Gate Bridge is Shutting Down
- Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's Weddings to Have This in Common