17 Killed in Truck-Jeep Collision in Rajasthan
The bodies have been shifted to a local hospital, SHO Anwar Khan said, adding that further details are awaited.
Image for representation only.
Jaipur: At least 17 persons, including three women, were killed and one injured when a truck rammed into an overloaded jeep in Hanumangarh district of Rajasthan on Friday.
The incident took place in the morning, about 16-17 km from Hanumangarh town.
"Almost all the passengers in the jeep died on the spot," a police official told IANS.
The injured has been rushed to a government hospital.
An investigation has been initiated into the matter, the official said.
Recommended For You
- Lottery Jackpot Hits Record $1.6 Billion After No Winners in Friday's Draw
- Apple Watch Series 4 Review: It is Bigger And More Beautiful, But The Best is Yet to be Unlocked
- #MeToo: Actress Kritika Sharma Reveals Police Refused To File FIR Against Vicky Sidana
- What Can App Stores do if Users Start Downvoting an App? Nothing, For The Sake of Democracy
- Massive Dussehra Car Discounts Upto Rs 2 Lakh in October 2018 – Maruti, Hyundai and More