17-Year-Old Boy Taken into Custody for Molesting 5 Year-Old Girl in Andhra Pradesh
The victim was admitted in the government hospital for treatment and her condition was said to be stable.
Amaravati: A 17-year-old boy allegedly molested a five-year-old girl in Machilipatnam town in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday, police said.
Both the victim and the accused were neighbours, who lived at Arunodaya Colony, police said.
"We received a complaint from the girl's parents that the boy in conflict with the law had molested her.
Accordingly, we registered a case against the teenager, who is a student in the local college," the Station House Officer said over phone. The victim was admitted in the government hospital for treatment and her condition was said to be stable.
The boy in conflict with law has been taken into custody and an investigation begun into the incident.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Returns As Simmba for Sooryavanshi, Flexes Muscles for Camera
- Instagram Wants to Make it Easier to Manage Data Shared With Third Party Apps
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 16 Written Updates: Asim Gets Aggressive and Tries to Pull Rashami Out of Bed
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Rides Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to Promote State Tourism
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized