17-year-old Kashmiri Boy Beaten to Death by Colleague in Jaipur
Basit, a resident of Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara, was allegedly thrashed by his fellow worker Aditya (22) in Harmara area on Wednesday night after the two had an argument.
Image for representation.
Jaipur: A 17-year-old Kashmiri boy, working with a catering firm, was allegedly beaten to death by his colleague here, police said on Friday.
Basit, a resident of Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara, was allegedly thrashed by his fellow worker Aditya (22) in Harmara area on Wednesday night after the two had an argument, they said.
Later, Basit's friends took him to a hospital where he died during treatment on Thursday night, said Station House Officer Ramesh Saini.
The accused has been arrested and an investigation is underway, the officer added.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- We Tried These 4 Mental Health Apps to Help Us Cope With Stress During Covid-19 Lockdown
- Work from Home 'Reality vs Expectation' - Anand Mahindra Makes His Confession
- Watch: COVID-19 Spreads Despite Wearing Gloves through 'Cross-Contamination', Explained
- Facebook and Carnegie Mellon Have a New COVID-19 Survey Called Data For Good
- Here's a List of All Diesel Cars You Can't Buy Anymore in India Due to BS-VI Emission Norms