18-Year-old Held With Live Bullets at Seelampur Metro Station in New Delhi
There were two live bullets of 8 mm calibre in the teenager's bag.
(Image only for representational purpose)
New Delhi: A young man was apprehended at a metro station here for allegedly carrying two live bullets in his bag, a senior CISF officer said Wednesday.
Shahid Ali (18) of Farukhabad district in Uttar Pradesh was intercepted by the Central Industrial Security Force personnel at Seelampur metro station on Tuesday after the baggage scanner detected the bullets, he said.
There were two live bullets of 8 mm calibre in his bag, the officer said, adding that he was handed over to the local police for further investigation.
Carrying arms and ammunition in Delhi Metro is banned.
Recommended For You
- Sushmita Sen, Rohman Shawl Light Up Rajeev Sen-Charu Asopa's Goa Wedding Festivities, See Pics
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Malaika Arora Strikes a Never-seen-before Pilates Pose, Fans Ask How it is Done
- Stranger Things Actor Gaten Matarazzo to Host Netflix Show Prank Encounters
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s