2 Killed, 1 Hurt as Molten Iron Falls on Them at a Factory in Maharashtra's Nashik
The incident took place on Tuesday at the private production unit located at an industrial estate in Dindori taluka, a police official said.
Nashik: Two workers were killed and one was injured after hot molten iron accidentally fell on them at an iron rods manufacturing unit in Nashik district of Maharashtra, a police official said on Wednesday.
The incident took place on Tuesday at the private production unit located at an industrial estate in Dindori taluka, he said.
"While the production was underway, the hot molten iron accidentally fell on three workers," the official said.
One of them, Komal Kumar Gautam (21), died on the spot while another worker, Pramod Paswal (32), succumbed to his injuries later at a private hospital, he said.
Another 30-year-old worker, who received serious burns, was undergoing treatment at a local hospital, he said.
The company's purchase officer, Dinkar Kajale, informed the police that the workers were natives of Uttar Pradesh, he said.
A case was registered in connection with the incident, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- A Simple Case of Ear Infection Could Be the Reason Why Entire Species of Neanderthals Went Extinct
- Hasan Minhaj and Crew Allegedly Denied Entry at 'Howdy Modi' Event in Texas
- Apple iPhone 11 Preorders Are Already Sold Out on Amazon And Flipkart
- Why Are Apps on Your iPhone Requesting For Bluetooth? iOS 13 Reveals The Secrets
- Sacramento Kings vs Indiana Pacers: The NBA Game That May Bring Donald Trump to India Next Month