20 IAS Officers Transferred in Yogi Adityanath Govt's 1st Reshuffle
In the first major bureaucratic reshuffle by Yogi Adityanath government, 20 senior IAS officers, including Principal Secretary (Information) Navneet Sehgal were on Wednesday transferred.
File photo of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
Lucknow: In the first major bureaucratic reshuffle by Yogi Adityanath government, 20 senior IAS officers, including Principal Secretary (Information) Navneet Sehgal were on Wednesday transferred.
Sehgal, who wielded considerable influence in Akhilesh Yadav government, also held the charge of Religious Affairs, Information and Tourism.
He was the CEO of UP Industrial Development Authority, UP State Highway Authority and Additional Resident Commissioner, New Delhi.
An official release in Lucknow said that he has been put on the wait list.
UP cadre IAS officer Avanish Kumar Awasthi, who was on wait list after he was relieved from the Centre, has got charge of all the departments held by Sehgal.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Recalls Dancing to Preity Zinta's Song Bumbro from Mission Kashmir in School
- Airtel TV App Rebranded to Airtel XStream; More Than 350 Live TV Channels in Tow
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- Keanu Reeves, Carrie Anne-Moss Are Officially Returning for Matrix 4, And Fans Can't Keep Calm
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]