20 IAS Officers Transferred in Yogi Adityanath Govt's 1st Reshuffle
In the first major bureaucratic reshuffle by Yogi Adityanath government, 20 senior IAS officers, including Principal Secretary (Information) Navneet Sehgal were on Wednesday transferred.
File photo of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
Lucknow: In the first major bureaucratic reshuffle by Yogi Adityanath government, 20 senior IAS officers, including Principal Secretary (Information) Navneet Sehgal were on Wednesday transferred.
Sehgal, who wielded considerable influence in Akhilesh Yadav government, also held the charge of Religious Affairs, Information and Tourism.
He was the CEO of UP Industrial Development Authority, UP State Highway Authority and Additional Resident Commissioner, New Delhi.
An official release in Lucknow said that he has been put on the wait list.
UP cadre IAS officer Avanish Kumar Awasthi, who was on wait list after he was relieved from the Centre, has got charge of all the departments held by Sehgal.
Recommended For You
- Kuldeep and I Often Ask Dhoni for Help While Bowling: Chahal
- Man Orders Food in Chennai, Swiggy Delivery Person Leaves For Destination From Rajasthan
- After Pulwama, CRPF Madadgaar Has Become the Lifeline for Kashmiris All Over
- Manoj Joshi on Navjot Singh Sidhu’s Comment on Pulwama Attack: It’s for Political benefits
- IAF Jets Collide Mid-air During Rehearsals in Bengaluru
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s