20-year-old Dalit Boy Beaten to Death in UP
The youth went missing on Friday and his body was found in a field a day after
Representative image (News18 Creatives)
Muzaffarnagar: A 20-year-old Dalit boy was beaten to death by unidentified persons at Budhana town here, police said on Sunday.
The youth went missing on Friday and his body was found in a field a day after, Station House Officer (SHO)Perbhaker Kentura said.
He said a case was registered against unidentified persons based on a complaint by the youth's father Ram Kishan.
The deceased, identified as Kapil, had injuries to his head, the SHO said, adding that the body was handover after post mortem.
The youth's family members staged a protest on Saturday and demanded the immediate arrest of the perpetrators, police said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Yezdi Motorcycles to Make India Entry Soon; Instagram, Website Goes Live
- Gay Penguin Parents Who Tried to Hatch Stone Get Presented With Real Egg
- Hilarious 'Alag Alag' Memes from Ayushmann's 'Dream Girl' Trailer Bring Twitter Together
- A New Microchip Gives Obese People Electric Shocks Each Time They Think About Food
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 Firmware Update Causing CPU Issues