Delhi Youth Stabbed to Death After Argument Over Brushing Past Man
A police official said on his way home from work, Ravi's shoulder brushed past a man who was coming from the opposite direction. A quarrel erupted between the victim and the accused, eventually leading to the stabbing.
Image for representation only.
New Delhi: A 20-year-old man was allegedly stabbed to death by three-four unidentified men after his shoulder brushed past one of the accused at Rohini's Vijay Vihar area, police said Monday.
The deceased was identified as Ravi, a resident of Jalalpur in Uttar Pradesh, they added. According to the police, the incident took place on the intervening night of Sunday and Monday.
A police official said on his way home from work, Ravi's shoulder brushed past a man who was coming from the opposite direction. A quarrel erupted between the victim and the accused, who was accompanied by his friends, the police said.
The accused subsequently took out a knife and stabbed Ravi multiple times on his chest, the official said. Ravi was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was declared brought dead, he added.
The body was handed over to his family members after post-mortem, the police said, adding that a case was registered in this regard and a probe was on.
Recommended For You
- ICC Have Run Out of Patience With Zimbabwe Cricket: Grant Flower
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- Hima Das Wins Fifth Gold of the Month as She Returns to 400m Event
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8