20-year-old Woman Dies, Another Critically Injured After Fire Breaks Out in Mumbai Flat
The flat is located on the sixth floor of the Sea Spring building, an official said.
Mumbai: A 20-year-old woman was killed and another one was critically injured in a fire that broke out at a flat in a residential building in Bandra here on Thursday morning, a civic official said.
The flat is located on the sixth floor of the Sea Spring building, the official said.
The blaze, which broke out at 7.30 am, has been doused now, he said.
The building is located opposite Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan's bungalow, the official said.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Twitterati’s Counter to Chris Hemsworth's Extraction Trailer Will Leave You In Splits
- Zomato App is Turning Delivery Persons into Superheroes with Capes amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Review: This is The Android Superphone You Were Waiting For
- WATCH: Indigo Pilot Makes Heartfelt Video for Aviation Industry Struggling Due to COVID-19 Lockdown
- Sony PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller With Adaptive Triggers is Here