21-year-old Law Student Raped by Lawyer and His Accomplice in Uttar Pradesh
The incident happened on February 15 in Bahedi area of the district, Bahedi SHO Pankaj Pant said.
Bareilly (UP): A law student was allegedly raped by a lawyer and his accomplice inside his chamber in Uttar Pradesh's Bareilly district last week, police said on Thursday.
The incident happened on February 15 in Bahedi area of the district, Bahedi SHO Pankaj Pant said. The woman, said to be around 21, had gone to the chamber where the lawyer and his accomplice raped her, the SHO added.
An FIR has been registered on Wednesday following a complaint by the victim's mother, he further said. A manhunt is on for the accused men who are absconding, Pant said.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Shows Off Pet Photography Skills with Pics of Her Cat and Ranbir Kapoor's Dogs
- Don't Wish to Work With Any Other Bigg Boss 13 Contestant Apart From Sidharth: Shehnaaz Gill
- Top 5 Free Racing Games You Can Play at Home to Beat the Coronavirus Lockdown
- Microsoft Xbox Series X Code Stolen in Cyber Attack on AMD, Reveals Company
- From Ajay Thakur to Jitender Kumar: Indian Athletes on Police Duty Amid Coronavirus Lockdown