22 Trains Delayed, 13 Rescheduled Due to Fog
At least 22 trains were delayed and 13 rescheduled on Tuesday due to fog in many parts of north India, a railway official said.
A security person at the Old Faridabad Railway Station in Faridabad. (Image: PTI)
New Delhi: At least 22 trains were delayed and 13 rescheduled on Tuesday due to fog in many parts of north India, a railway official said.
According to a northern railway official, New Delhi-Bhubaneshwar Rajdhani Express, New Delhi-Lucknow Shatabdi Express, Neelanchal Express, New Delhi-Rajendra Nagar Sampoorna Kranti Express, New Delhi-Howrah Poorva Express were rescheduled.
Meanwhile, the arrival of four international flights and departure for four domestic flights were delayed, said an official of the Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL), which manages operations at the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport.
The sky remained partly cloudy with mist on Tuesday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature recorded at 8.6 degrees Celsius, one notch below the season's' average, weather officials said.
Meanwhile, national capital woke up to mist and shallow fog.
"Partly cloudy sky, with mist or shallow fog in the morning," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Humidity at 8:30 a.m., was 82 per cent.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 21 degrees Celsius.
Monday's maximum temperature was recorded at 23.4 degrees Celsius, an average for this time of the season, while the minimum temperature settled at 13.5 degrees Celsius, four notches above the season's average.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Injured Prithvi Shaw Resumes Running After Ligament Injury
- Reebok FloatRide Run Flexweave Review: Learn From The Past, And Listen to What Your Sibling Tells You
- Nutella Goes Nuts as New Italian Rival Looks to 'Spread' Across Markets
- Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal Pre-Wedding Festivities: SRK-Gauri, Aish-Abhishek Shake a Leg
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Strongly Reacts to The Cut Article: Don't Want to Give Publicity to Fools