22-year-old Man Kills Father, Then Chops Body for Disposal in East Delhi
Aman, who runs a small cafe, told the police that his father used to scold him regularly and he killed him in a fit of rage.
New Delhi: A 22-year-old youth killed his father and chopped his body after a heated argument in the early hours of Wednesday in East Delhi, police said.
Aman, who runs a small cafe, was later arrested from Shahdara.
"Aman killed his father, Sandesh Aggarwal, 48, following an argument in Farsh Bazaar area of Shahdara," DCP (Shahdara) Meghna Yadav said.
"He told the police that his father used to scold him regularly. He killed him in a fit of rage and then chopped his body for disposal," the DCP said.
Recommended For You
- No Criminal Case Against Rasikh Salam After Age Fudging Ban
- Dogs Trained by Researchers Detect Lung Cancer with Almost 100 Percent Accuracy
- Kia Seltos SUV Unveiled in India, Gets Connectivity Features and 10.25-inch Touchscreen
- Lionel Messi Defiant Even as Argentina Stand at Brink of Elimination from Copa America
- US Man Suspected of Feeding Meth to Keep Illegally Kept ‘Attack Squirrel’ Aggressive
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s