23 Killed, 13 Injured in Fire at Bar in Mexico: Report
The fire killed at least eight women and 15 men, with another 13 people being treated at hospitals after being seriously injured.
At least 23 people have died after a fire at a bar in Mexico's southern port city of Coatzacoalcos, NBC News reported early on Wednesday, citing a statement by the office of Veracruz state's attorney general.
The fire, which happened on Tuesday night, killed at least eight women and 15 men, with another 13 people being treated at hospitals after being seriously injured, according to the report.
The office of the state's attorney general said it was investigating the fire and determining if it was intentional, NBC News reported.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Watch: Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It
- Tom Hiddleston Reveals Chris Hemsworth Punched Him While Filming The Avengers
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough