23-year-old Man Stabbed to Death Inside South Delhi Restaurant, Family Suspects Staff
Hemant was stabbed in the chest inside Nukkadwala restaurant where he worked, located near PVR Anupam in Saket in the evening.
New Delhi: A 23-year-old man was stabbed to death inside a restaurant in South Delhi on Thursday.
Hemant was stabbed in the chest inside Nukkadwala restaurant where he worked, located near PVR Anupam in Saket in the evening. He was later rushed to the Madan Mohan Malviya Hospital in Malviya Nagar but, was declared brought dead by doctors, said a report by the news agency ANI.
Forensic and crime teams were called on the spot and investigations kicked off with the interrogation of Hemant’s friends.
Hemant's father Pradeep told ANI that he suspects someone from the restaurant staff is behind the murder.
"The police are not telling anything at the moment. However, we feel that somebody from the restaurant staff has killed my son," he said.
According to the report, Hemant’s brother Jugnu has expressed hope on the case as there are several CCTV cameras in the locality and also inside the restaurant. He said that the killers should be indentified soon.
Recommended For You
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Babar Azam Can Be as Good as Virat Kohli: Grant Flower
- New Flaw Detected in Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes, Ban on Flying Continues
- India vs West Indies | Gayle - Jovial and Fun-loving Everywhere, Firm With Youngsters
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- Divorced Man Ties ‘Cursed’ Wedding Ring to Fish, Says Life Has Been Great Since
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s