26-year-old Kills Wife With Axe After Argument During Lunch in Rajasthan
The accused, Raju Singh, attacked his wife Santosh (23) after an argument while they were having lunch on Friday afternoon.
Image used for representation.
Jaipur: A 26-year-old man allegedly killed his wife on Friday by hitting her with an axe in Srigangangar district of Rajasthan, police said.
The accused, Raju Singh, attacked his wife Santosh (23) after an argument while they were having lunch on Friday afternoon, police said.
Both of them worked at a power house in Lalgarh police station area.
"The culprit absconded after the incident. A case has been registered against him and he is being searched," SHO of Lalgarh police station Kashyap Singh said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Angad Bedi is All Praise for Ex-flame Nora Fatehi
- OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications Leak Claims to Reveal All New Features
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Prabhas to Unveil First Look
- Mark The Calendar, Here is When Your iPhone, Watch, iPad and MacBook Get Updated
- UK Clothing Brand Trolled for Trying to Sell Indian-Style Kurta as 'Vintage Boho Dress'