3 Arrested as Delhi Police Bust Supplier Gang, Recover 1,250 Rounds of Ammo
The receiver of the consignment was also among those arrested, and police said that further arrests were also likely.
Image for Representation. (Reuters)
New Delhi: Delhi Police arrested three people and recovered 1,250 cartridges of various bore from a gang supplying ammunition to gangsters based in Delhi-NCR.
Sleuths of the Delhi Police's Special Cell, acting on a tip-off, laid a trap and nabbed a Chevrolet Cruze that ferrying the consignment, trying to evade the police. They then arrested the suppliers — a father and son duo from Firozabad — Prateek and Praveen Verma.
The receiver of the consignment, Madanpur Khadar resident Sonu Singh, was also arrested near Ashram Metro Station.
The police said that the operation is still underway, as more arrests and recoveries associated with the gang are expected.
Recommended For You
- Facebook May Launch TikTok Competitor to Rope in More Users: Report
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Gifts Jeep Compass Worth Rs 21.34 Lakh to Sister Shagun, Shares Video on Instagram
- Have You Tried Solving this ‘Maths Meme’ that Has Left People Scratching Their Heads?
- Pooja Batra Nails the Minimal Bride Look at Intimate Wedding with Nawwab Shah, See Pics
- TVS Young Media Racer Program 2019 Round 2: Has Anyone Seen My Footpeg?