3-year-old Molested in School, Parents Demand Action Against Principal
A three-year-old was allegedly molested by one of the non-teaching staff in a school in Bengaluru.
Bengaluru: A three-year-old was allegedly molested by one of the non-teaching staff in a school in the city.
The incident occurred on February 17.
It was discovered after the child returned home and complained to her parents of pain in her private parts. They took her to hospital where what had happened became apparent.
The parents of the child have alleged that the school principal tried to hush up the case and dissuade them from filing a case. They said that the principal even refused to show the CCTV footage when demanded. The parents, however, went ahead and approached the police.
The police have arrested Manjunath, a 24-year-old who works in the school. A case under the POCSO Act has been registered against him.
Parents of several children who go the school have demanded that strict action should be initiated against the school principal and the school. They staged a protest in front of the school at 4 PM on Monday.
"We are not sure how many kids he has molested. Many kids wouldn't have reported out of fear. These are small kids. Imagine what trauma they must have undergone. We demand that action should be initiated against the principal,” said an angry parent.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2018: KKR, KXIP Look to Continue Winning Streak
- Beyond The Clouds Movie Review: A Bittersweet Drama That Runs But Never Flies
- How Ad Targeting Works on Facebook: Who All Have Access To Your Data?
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante Worth Rs 3.76 Crore Home Delivery in Hyderabad - Watch Video
- IPL 2018: Chennai Eye Win Against Rajasthan at Their New Home