31 Army Personnel Killed in Terrorist Attacks along LoC from 2016 to 2018: Govt
In a written response to a question in the Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for Defence Shripad Naik said in 2016, six Army personnel died in terrorist attacks, followed by 13 in 2017 and 12 in 2018.
New Delhi: Thirty-one Army personnel were killed in terrorist attacks along the Line of Control (LoC) from 2016 to 2018, the government informed the Rajya Sabha on Monday.
In a written response to a question in the Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for Defence Shripad Naik said that in 2016, six Army personnel died in terrorist attacks, followed by 13 in 2017 and 12 in 2018.
"All the forward posts are adequately strengthened to withstand terrorist attacks. Continuous improvements, including the usage of modern technology, in the defences are made to make them more robust and resilient. The Army also carries out in depth analysis of the terrorist incidents and security breaches that are identified with various incidents," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- My Comment on Saif Ali Khan has been Misinterpreted, Says Kangana Ranaut
- Saif Ali Khan Opens up on Divorce with Amrita Singh and Its Impact on Sara, Ibrahim
- Tata Motors is Now the Safest Indian Car Manufacturer With Two 5-Star and Two 4-Star Rated Cars
- WATCH | Zion Williamson Scores 17 Points in a Bit Over 3 Minutes on Much-awaited NBA Debut
- WhatsApp Dark Mode is Now Rolling Out: Here is How to Make it Work For You