4 Boys, Including 3 Siblings, Drown in Pond in MP's Singrauli
Bodies of the four boys had been fished out and a case had been registered with Sarai police station.
Image for representation only.
Singrauli (MP): Four boys, including three brothers, on Friday drowned in a pond in Madhya Pradesh's Singrauli district, a senior police official said.
Additional Superintendent of Police Pradeep Shende said that siblings Kisan Kushwaha (5), Jitendra Kushwaha and Vijendra Kushwaha (7), along with a friend Sunder Sahu (8), were bathing in the evening in Gambhra pond at Niwas village, some 80 kilometres from Singrauli, when the incident happened.
He said that the bodies had been fished out and a case had been registered with Sarai police station.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor Hits Back at Trolls Targeting Her Sindhi-Peshawari Lineage
- Are Your Cable TV And DTH Subscriptions Set to Become More Affordable?
- Labuschagne Replaces Smith to Become First Like-for-like Substitution in Cricket
- PV Sindhu Chases Elusive Gold at BWF World Championships
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead