4 Boys, Including 3 Siblings, Drown in Pond in MP's Singrauli
Bodies of the four boys had been fished out and a case had been registered with Sarai police station.
Image for representation only.
Singrauli (MP): Four boys, including three brothers, on Friday drowned in a pond in Madhya Pradesh's Singrauli district, a senior police official said.
Additional Superintendent of Police Pradeep Shende said that siblings Kisan Kushwaha (5), Jitendra Kushwaha and Vijendra Kushwaha (7), along with a friend Sunder Sahu (8), were bathing in the evening in Gambhra pond at Niwas village, some 80 kilometres from Singrauli, when the incident happened.
He said that the bodies had been fished out and a case had been registered with Sarai police station.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena Bhattacharjee Slaps Shehnaaz Gill During A Task
- Police Drama or Unsafe Abortion? The Complicated Choice For Pregnant, Indian Teenagers
- Mozilla Firefox 70 Turns The Tables And Now You Can Track What is Tracking You
- Apple Watch Saves Another Life; This Time a Man Who Fell Off a Cliff And Broke His Back
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge