News18»India
1-MIN READ

4 Die after Inhaling Toxic Gas While Cleaning Effluent Tank at Textile Factory in Ahmedabad

Image for representation.

Image for representation.

The incident took place on the premises of Vishal Fabrics, a unit of Chiripal Group, in Koth area of Dholka town.

Four workers died after inhaling a poisonous gas while cleaning a chemical effluent tank at a textile factory in Ahmedabad district on Saturday, the police said.

The incident took place on the premises of Vishal Fabrics, a unit of Chiripal Group, in Koth area of Dholka town.

"Four workers died after inhaling poisonous gas inside the chemical waste tank when they entered to clean it," said

Deputy Superintendent of Police Nitesh Pandey, adding further probe was on.

.


Next Story
Loading...