4 Farm Workers Killed,10 injured in Truck Accident in Madhya Pradesh
A speeding mini truck carrying about 30 persons overturned near Bamnala village, about 25 km from the district headquarters.
Khargone, Madhya Pradesh: Four persons, including three minors, died and 10 others were injured when a mini truck turned turtle near Bamnala village in Madhya Pradesh's Khargone district on Friday, police said.
A speeding mini truck carrying about 30 persons overturned near Bamnala village, about 25 km from the district headquarters, sub-inspector Antimwala of Bhikangaon police station said.
While three of the deceased have been identified as Manisha (16), Rohit (15) and Sildar (17), the fourth victim is an unidentified woman, she added.
The 10 passengers, who were injured, are undergoing treatment at the district hospital in Khargone, the official said.
According to preliminary information, the deceased and injured were farm labourers who were on their way to Kamodwada, she added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rare Pic of Alia Bhatt and Shaheen Bhatt from Their Childhood will Make Your Day
- It's Official, Prateek Kuhad Does Not Read Tweets Before Retweeting Them
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is Now on Sale on Amazon: Variants, Prices, Offers And More
- U-17 Women's World Cup Will Positively Impact Entire Indian Ecosystem: FIFA Chief Women's Football Officer
- Indians Pay More For Mobile & Broadband, if Subscriptions For Netflix And More Are Bundled