4 Held for Setting Ablaze 18-year-old MP Girl, Victim Battles for Life
Superintendent of Police RS Narvariya said that the four persons set the girl ablaze due to an old family dispute and suffered 80-90 per cent burns.
Image for representation only.
Jabalpur (MP): Four persons were arrested for allegedly setting an 18-year-old girl on fire, who is battling for life, in Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh, police said on Monday. The incident took place on Saturday night in Hinotiya, some 40 kilometres from the headquarters here, said Additional
Superintendent of Police RS Narvariya. "The four persons set the girl ablaze due to an old family dispute. She suffered 80-90 per cent burns and is in hospital. They were arrested on the basis of the girl's
statement," Narvariya said.
He said the girl's family has alleged the accused may have been sent by relatives with whom they have a dispute.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Too Low, Mountain Ahead: Flying Into Fog, Kobe Bryant’s Pilot Had a Decision to Make
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Title Tune Turns Scary as Dharma Productions Moves Over to the Dark Side
- Bigg Boss 13: Post Eviction, Shefali Jariwala is All Praise for Sidharth, Calls Asim 'Ungrateful'
- Jadeja Takes a Cheeky Dig at Sanjay Manjrekar After His 'Player of the Match' Tweet
- There is a Mysterious Structure in Antarctica And Some Think It’s a Massive Building